4S Ren . A class where you and I meet .

First post in 2011 , who cares .

Here we go , 4s ren !
A class where you and i meet .
A class where the fun begins .
A class where we are going to rock 'n roll !

The second week has just passed , everything is okay .
Nah , not really . With crazy dudes like me , the class wun be PEACE for long .
Most of the teachers are okay , nothing much .
Hmm , my classmates . Pay attention during lessons , talkative when there are no lessons .
Crazy , creative , humuorous . Most of them are okay . So far so good .

Long pants , COOL , i like it , compare to short ones . x) .
Some of them just look so funny with long pants .
Only thing not good is 4s Xiao and Zhong located at upper floor . *need to walk so far to find my buddies* .
Luckily there are still some hengdaimen same floor wv me . :D

Society , drama society . Didn't regret joining it , it does not only seems to be fun , it is REALLY fun . 我要做影帝! Nah , just kidding .
Interviewed for 公演, hmm , it is nice if they list me as one of the actor , but aww man , i will be so so so busy .
More and more tuitions , dunno why im going to attend so many tuition classes , maths and physics . I'm scared of it ? Not really . I'm not scared of it ? Impossible . Start to become more kiasu and kiasu . PeiC myself uhh .


Monday and wednesday society , stay back .
Tuesday and thursday tuition , stay back .
WTH ?! Where is my football time ?! - - .
Miscalculation !
Even it has just passed 2 weeks but i start to feel exhausted , maybe because im getting old . But i know im not . YOUNG MAN ! YMCA ~ YMCA ~


This is not the first time , someone asked me 拍过几次拖?
My answer : Zero .
No one believes , why ? Face problem . - - .

Aww , and yea , i saw how gay is adam lambert and his bassist - tommy joe ratliff .
They ARE both so handsome , wasted ? Nah .
Sexaay Lambert . *Girls yelling*



0 comments:

Post a Comment